View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #691 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Scott still can't get the facts straight. I asked Scott if he had a ported M370. He said no. He did say he can get one but I would have to pay for it plus porting. I did that. I also paid for the throttle body core fee and to have it bored. Scott assured me that once he had my M370 mani he would refund me the amount I paid for it. Just the mani. Same with the throttle bodies. So I agreed. Scott sent me a defective M370 ported which I paid for causing me to have a vacum leak. I contacted Scott through PM with no reply. I also asked Scott on this thread to contact me in regards to a issue. Which anyone can see. When I asked for his cell he finally did respond said no. It would of been easier to explain the issue over the phone versus going back and forth via pm and having to wait. So I called the phone number on the upper mani and that's how Sean became involved. Scott has said time after time though PM that he and will not pay me back after he receives the cores. He basically told me he will just box up the M370 and ship it to me. He forgets the M370 I payed for and payed for porting was defective. Sean said he could fix it but resolved it with a oem. So will Scott have M370? Yes. But that is not my problem. Does Scott already have the throttle body cores? Yes. The lower mani arrives tomorrow and Sean will ship it to Scott. The defective upper will arrive on Friday. Sean has all tracking #s. So after Sean receives the last two cores I am entitled to my money back. I did not ever want anything free especially any of the porting. I paid for everything even express shipping. I filed a claim to protect myself and let people know moving forward dealing with Scott is not fun at all. Even when I payed for the express shipping which was over a 100.00 Scott sends me a PM saying he is going to cancel it. Than the thief and ex cop and blah , blah and blah comes into play.

Last edited by NeverBoneStck; 03-10-2015 at 01:59 PM.