View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:09 PM   #680 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Anyways... When u receive the parts just issue a refund and PayPal claim goes away. Pay back the amount u said u would and all is good. I still do not understand that when u say you are not going to pay me a thing even when you receive the cores how and why would I tolarate that??? The threats and coming in here saying I am a thief is sad. Obviously u have not read a thing I said. I expect a refund when you receive the two remaining cores. You saying that you will not because I delt with Shawn and not u is u acceptable..

Blaine
I never said I wouldn't pay you a thing! I said I wouldnt pay you anything untill I have all core stuff plus all parts that go with!

I can't issue a refund with a negative balance. Technically at the moment you have a full refund! I have nothing. You escalated it to the point before cores were even returned that PayPal and I want all my parts back. You have two options now, return everything to me and you get full refund or somehow cancel claim and I give you what I said I would! Not more! You don't get porting money back!

Also I never told you I'd buy you a M370 to port for you AND buy your m370 off of you because you also got one of our ported OEM's for free. I said I'd buy you a m370 and you return your m370 and I'll give you a full refund for only that. But now that you got one of our ported OEM uppers, I'm not buying both m370's off you! Never did I say I would because you refused to answer my calls or emails about this! You worked this out with Shawn behind my back! Only when you want a full refund did you make contact with me. You can have your mint m370 back and I told you this from the beginning of the dispute! You're just pissed I won't buy it off you. But sorry I don't want 2 m370's in stock. You can have it back and sell it on your own or you can get back with Shawn and he can buy it off you.

You changed this whole deal around not me! I bent over backwards to call everyone and find you a m370 to port so your car wouldn't be down. You weren't happy with it so Shawn tried to make it right. Now that' it's right you want me to buy my m370 back off of you, plus your original m370, plus all cores I don't have all along the way doing a PayPal claim taking all my money anyways. THIS is what's not acceptable! You made a deal with my partner leaving me out. If you want to keep that deal take the claim up with him or just take your m370 back!

Scott

Last edited by synolimit; 03-10-2015 at 01:15 PM.