View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 12:08 PM   #663 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
Let me tell you something scotty, I work in an the financial industry as midoffice.

I have many times come close to telling people to f-off. But remember, as a service provider you are always wrong. Even when you are right.

You should also not be putting in all these allegations and banter. That's unprofessional. This is a public section and let's everyone see your ability to solve issues.

Tldr, you need to learn what it means to be a service provider if you want to last more than a year.
I wouldnt be if he never started up here putting my name down and asking for full refund when he has all my parts plus his parts and again he wants a full refund. That's stealing at this point. And I think we are a pretty good service provider sending him an upper and lower pretty much for free! But now that he has those free parts we are waiting on the returns but he already did a PayPal claim. To me that screams theft! Nothing can stop him from keeping everything and getting his money returned through PayPal.