View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #658 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Watch your mouth Scott. U keep throwing stealing very loosely here. I did not steal a thing. U tell me u are not paying me back when u receive the cores. So I will file a claim to protect myself from someone like you. The cores land this week. U pay the money back the claim goes away. I will not have a punk like you tell me that I will not get my money back even when that punk received the cores for dealing with Sean. You could of avoided all this by just giving me your cell when I needed it. I called synergy and you start freaking out. U telling me just to use washers for a defective piece was not cool. Sean solved it end of story!!!
Lol I'm watching it mom. Thanks.

You stole from me period. You paid for porting and not for my parts. Now you want a full refund when we don't have cores and you want a full refund even if we get your cores so Shawns money is now stolen by you. Period.