View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:55 AM   #656 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT-Z34 View Post
am I reading something wrong but NeverBoneStck says he sent you and Sean the parts, even provided you with tracking numbers and that he will expect a refund after you receive them...but then you are accusing him of stealing and that you will not give him anything back until he sends you the parts.....Also, the third picture you have up there, it looks like you just google it and put it there
First thing he sent was m370 with no mounting plate a week ago. Still no plate.

Second TB's. Now he says everything else is on the way. Is it all there? Idk till it shows! If it is when it does we have no problem. If it is ALL on the why is he demanding full refund when he can see the tracking hasn't delivered yet? And when it all does show up am I supposed to give full full refund like he demands and Shawn gets paid zero for porting?

And I'm accusing of stealing because he did a PayPal claim while his parts are supposedly still in transport and he got shawn to ship him stuff worth $990 when he only gave shawn $200 something. If he doesn't return anything he just stole. It's a lititle fishy to do it that way! I don't think A company sends two sents of LTH and hope you're a good guy and return the first set when you only paid for 1. They'll send a second set AFTER you return the first. But this was Shawns call, not mine.

Of course it's a Google image. Can you read 100% what the post office stamp looks like? That pic was for reference. Thought that'd be clear.