View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:28 AM   #647 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
From what I can tell you give out the phone number of a shop that you don't work at. I'm sorry if you can't be bothered to have your own business phone line
Not at all, it's on the ups label that it was shipped from. In fact we took care of this from now on. All parts will be shipped to shawn, shawn will ship to me, I'll ship to the customer. I'm not a business. I'm a guy at home. I started this cause I ported some stuff and had left overs. Everyone here wanted them too and told me to jack the price up, make some money and people will buy. AK made me get a vender account if I wanted to resell and shawn agreed to be my porter. This isnt rocket science.