View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:10 AM   #641 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
You stole from us, period. They are nice PM's but you don't have permission to post them, violation against forum rules.

I'm not going to keep going round and round with you. We offered you 3 solutions to fix this. We don't want your business, we want our stuff back and untill you return both our manis, Tb's and lower you won't be getting anything back! PayPal knows this and they have conntacted you about this. Untill PayPal and I get a tracking number with all our parts box up and shipped back I won't be doing a thing. We again gave you many options even giving you a ported upper and lower you stole from us without paying. Give our stuff back, simple as that!
That's funny Scott u say us but nothing was stolen. All parts went to Sean. Plus all tracking numbers with insurance. U already have one mani and the throttle bodies so what are u talking about? Sean will have the lower tomorrow and the other mani Friday. I am not asking for the money now but when u say I owe money and u will not pay me back for the cores of course I will file a claim. With your crap threats and stomping your feet for nothing the experience with you has been nothing but horrible. It seems like you are made because Sean actually took care of the issue. Sean has not mention one thing about stealing anything. Once again keep running your mouth so people can see your true colors. It's funny how Scott will not answer my PMs or give me a call or his cell but Sean gave me his and helped me with everything. The only time Scott called me was to tell me I was a thief and stole from him... Please explain in detail Scott how that works..

Last edited by NeverBoneStck; 03-10-2015 at 11:16 AM.