View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #640 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Scott you say they are "my" parts and that Sean is just your porter but then in the same breathe say "our" parts were not returned to "us".

To me that sounds alot like Sean is more than just your porter and if that bit of information is true and that Synergy is owned by Sean and not you. Then it sounds like Sean is running his business and providing customer service for his business. I am not sure where that leaves you. From this thread alone it would be wise for anyone interested in Synergy's services to contact Sean directly as it sounds like he understands how to handle a business. Right now all that is happening is Synergy is getting sh!t on by the ways things are being handled on here.

With that I hope everyone gets resolution and no one gets screwed over. Customer pays for parts and service, business delivers parts and service. It is not that hard.
Yes they are mine. I bought them and I pay for porting. Shawn keeps some at his shop depending if a customer returns to my PP or his shipping address. "We" our in business together so it doesn't matter who's whos but I buy and pay for everything.

Synergy is owned by Shawn. I have nothing to do with CF making. He has that end and I have this end. I help him out, he helps me out. But the thousands I've spent on intake parts is all mine. I'd never say his 50k autoclave and shop our mine. To him I'm the guy that brings him porting business.

You can contact directly. But he has nothing to port for you unless you send them in and the price won't change. We are in this together. And I'm afraid how this matter has anything to do with our business here? A customer stole from us trying to make good, returned nothing. To us but TB's and he wants a full refund keeping the ported parts. How is this on me and not on the theif?

You're correct! It's not that hard but this custeromer so far has only stolen. I have zero issues resolving this and have been trying for days. At this point he's no longer a customer and I want all our stuff back and he can have all his stuff back!