View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:57 AM   #636 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Synergycomposite is owned by Sean. When I was trying to address my defective M370 with Scott he would not answer my PM and when he finally did Scott did not want to give me his cell number and just wanted to keep every thing through pm. So I called the number on the manifold that's when I spoke to Sean after I asked for Scott. Sean basically told me all Scott does is get the parts and ships them to him. He wanted to take care of the issue which he did. When Scott found this out he blew up. Scott's only solution was to fix the defective M370 with washers. Seans solution was hey I don't have another ported M370 would u take a ported oem. I also asked Sean if he had a ported lower and he sent me one of those to which I payed for. Scott freaked out about that. I payed for ported throttles and sent back the cores to Sean. Which Scott has now. So Scott is basically telling me through PM that he is not paying back the money he owes me because I delt with Sean and not him. Even when he gets the 2 remaining cores from Sean. He also is telling me he is a ex cop and I need to watch out if I go through with my paypal claim. Those whole thing has me scratching my head and asking wtf just happened. I payed scott for a defective M370 and to have it ported and he does not want to pay me back. I payed for bored throttle bodies and payed the core charge and he does not want to pay me back. All because Sean took care of my issue. I received nothing for free from Sean and payed even more to have 3 day shipping. All Scott did was threaten me.
It's called a record log which your lying stealing cheating self try's to cover up by one stealing our stuff, two getting my porter to send you ported stuff for free, and three you delete all older PM's so they start new with no history of what was said! Why not tell the truth scum bag! I have everything that was said and I don't delete older PM's when talking to people! You do and now I know why. I told you to stop doing that when talking to me and you refused. Now I see why you do it! But face on you. Have a vender account give me 3500 PM's. I have everything!