View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:57 PM   #616 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Like I said.. When I get home I will post the pics and those nice PMs u sent me. Let's be very clear Scott.. I paid for a M370 mani plus the port job. I received a ported M370 mani that is defective. I paid for bored throttle bodies and received those and now you have those in your possession . Sean sent me a ported oem mani because he had no more ported M370 he could ship. I shipped the defective M370 mani back to Sean with all the hardware. For both M370 Mani. I asked Sean if he had a ported lower mani and he said he could get one out to me. Once again I paid for that. I also paid the extra 100.00 to Sean to get 3 day shipping so I could drive my car. The defective M370 mani that I purchased from you and lower I purchased from Sean will be in his hands this week. So I have paid for everything. I do not expect my money back until he receives them. But, do not tell me through the PM that I am a thief and stole from you when the owner of Synergy "Sean" has been telling you what is going on. You would not talk to me about my issue so I called the number on the mani trying to get ahold of you. Sean went above and beyond and I received nothing for free. He is a stand up guy. Unlike you.. Your solution for the defective mani by using washers was funny. Seans solution was I am sorry and let me send you this out so you don't have to wait any longer. Might want to take some notes from him. Wait til you guys see these PMs... Watch out.. He is a gun slinger!!

Last edited by NeverBoneStck; 03-09-2015 at 10:05 PM.