View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 10:49 PM   #323 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ RJM View Post
There is movement!!! It appears your package along with some others in the group of stuck packages started up again overnight. Your package shows its moved on to the next sorting plant after US Customs and shouldn't be long now.

For everyone else with packages still in US Customs I'll keep on USPS and hopefully they'll start moving soon too.
As for new shipments all of the latest packages to ship are moving so it seems to be just an unfortunate fluke with that group of packages.
Ok that's good to know. I have checked usps website with the same Chicago customs processing message every day. Of course that doesn't stop me from going to the mail box everyday just in case usps can be hella d@cks if they want as they get paid too much to do to little and seem to have ego problems from my experiences with anything international.
I'm glad u have been able to make some progress with them. I will continue to patiently wait as 5 years with a stock clutch assembly I have hated, a few more days won't matter much

Thanks for keeping us posted

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote