View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:59 PM   #88 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute

So far driving impressions are AWESOME. I must have been driving with a busted bushing for longer than I guessed, because I think I got used to how sloppy/loose the drive train was. I've had to relearn how to drive it. Clutch engagement is more consistent and precise. Shifting seems more solid. Everything overall seems more solid and it feels like most of the slack/looseness is gone. Its only been a day or two and I'm still getting used to the different but much better feel. I haven't noticed any increase in noise or vibration, but my car was already not very quiet to begin with lol (NVH). If you can do this install yourself, I'd say its awesome bang for the buck and well worth the relatively cheap cost of the items. I also like the look of the Nismo diff cover :P