View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
that's a fair trade,you can still have fun with both!
And no kids yet. Told the girlfriend we'll get another vehicle when that happens. Not giving up nissy for a yard ape! Lol
I will mention I have an Badass wife HA! Lovin life man! When you have kids try to put yourself in a position you don't have to get rid of the Z! I kid you not, I had dreams often of driving in my old TT Z. Missed it and regretted selling up until 2 days ago when I got to drive this beauty home. I will say kids are amazing though. My little girl is the coolest damn thing out there. She loves "Daddy's Race Car" and we try to go on drives together around the neighborhood and talk after a long day.
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote