View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 04:20 PM   #1282 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update and I started a thread regarding this but it was closed shortly after. I have been trying to purchase another drivers side exhaust manifold since mine cracked and after talking to todd at vivid racing he was sure sam at gtm could fulfill that order. Paid half up front and waited 6 weeks because sam told tod at vivid that a new batch of manifolds were due in the end of February. Again this is not bashing gtm in any way but I just wanted to let people know that I tried to place an order through another company to get a part from gtm for my existing turbo kit. To make a long story short, I had to request a refund due to gtm not being able to fulfill the order. Todd at vivid racing is a great guy and did everything he told he was going to do if gtm did not come through so again I'm needing another exhaust manifold.... I know I can have my existing one welded but would prefer a new one just for peace of mind. My new motor now has almost 3k miles and smooth as butter..