View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
tim414
Base Member

Drives: Nissan
tim414 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralZ View Post
Get the Nismo. My 2015 loaded tech is a daily driver and I love it. Go look at a 2015 Nismo next to a regular 2015 370Z and the Nismo blows it away visually. Recaro's are amazing. The body kit is sick and the suspension is amazing. I get stared at all day driving this car. No one knows what it is. Not many out there like a Corvette so you would be in a special group.

My local tuner shop says they can get at least another 30hp out of the Nismo with a tune and test pipes. So now your at 380hp. These guys know what they are doing so I believe them on the hp.

Go Nismo. You won't be disappointed. 380 hp for around $45k manual not bad. What is the vette like $60k for a decent pkg and 450hp?
Yes, the base Vette (Stingray).

I had the Z06....much more power and a LOT more money too. A new one today with track pkg IS six figures.

I know I have to get use to less power, and that's ok. I'm not spending that kind of money anymore on a car that depreciates. Been there, done that. More than once I might add. I coulda bought a really nice rental property what I've shelled out for Vettes that sit in the garage and depreciate.

This time, I'm spending less money and gonna drive the thing.....I'm resolute on that.
tim414 is offline   Reply With Quote