View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmayz View Post
I didn't buy the Z to race it. It's just a fun weekend car. I've just always liked sun roofs and t-tops, but not a fan of convertibles. I was just curious why the move away from it. Years ago sports cars always had the option.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with this car! On the first drive home last night I got some major head turns from it. After driving nothing but company vehicles for the last 8 years I forgot how satisfying that can be!
That's not why you bought the car, but that's why Nissan and a lot of the competitors don't offer it: It hurts performance and raises the center of gravity.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote