View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 02:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
^and he's there most loyal supporter....

Too much hype followed by a lot of promises. Up until NOW nothing new.

Would love to have had this product with the features they promised but since it's been pretty much lies over lies that the one's who brought the hype here are no longer here. I believe even Visconti stated he had more business on other platforms so he wasn't very interested in this platform as much.

Even if it does come out, I'm gonna be skeptical of it. Too many delays and delays and shady practices to build up hype.

Ecutek has never even come on this forum and posted. So I'm wondering what have they done that's shady? Did they delay Z development to focus on other vehicles? Probably, and likely because they could make more money on those vehicles. Can't fault them for that - that's just good business. Did they delay Z development to make sure things work properly upon final release? Maybe, but I still don't see how that's a bad thing.

The tuners are the ones hyping it up. Not Ecutek

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote