View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks,...

I found a thread with the above thread title I displayed only after I posted and searched for a while..

Seems that the wheels will fit and that no one is going larger than 255's in the front with this setup. From the 2nd post tho,..how badly will it effect the handling as I can see that the wheels are further away from the suspension, but in what way will my handling suffer? I can see grip being better with wider tires, but is it at the sacrifice of responsiveness or overall handling?

If anyone can chime in would be appreciated so I know what to expect..Still going to pick them up since its a good price locally...us Hawaii people gotta pay like $600 just for shipping of rims...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Kevin,

Some of us Venaci wheel owners are running 9.5 +10 on our fronts and they fit fine... slightly aggressive but they fit fine. Your rears will fit fine too.
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote