View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 04:27 AM   #45 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my 2 cents, I've own a few out of box cars. These were nothing but ordinary vehicles that I felt I had to make them unique as far as being just one more TL, FJ, Beetle, RSX-S Civic Si, Rubicon etc that modding was what made them look and perform different from the crowd. When I got the Z, I made sure to get the one that had all the options I could put on so that I didn't have to change a thing (except winter rims and tires) and when people look at my car they ask if I did the calipers, the suspension, the exhaust etc because they can't believe a Z would be made like that right out of the factory and there are so few in my neck of the woods to compare. So unless you want to dress up the engine compartment with a CAI, make it stupid fast with engine/ ecu mods (and really how often can you hit 100 mph in nano seconds unless you track the car) the Z ( at least w/ the sports package, manual, navi ) is IMHO a complete car...(now I'm toying w/ the idea of doing a rear fog light mod just because I think it should have come with it,at least a 4th brake light)

Last edited by HEK; 03-06-2015 at 04:29 AM.
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote