View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 01:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
People need to be aware that the only Z model available in Canada for the last few years was the Touring model, with the Sport Package available as an option. It appears that this so-called stripped-down "enthusiast's" model is simply the U.S. Base model that is now being introduced into Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueborat View Post
This new base model should give brz or Frs for a run for lts money in terms of sales. Since they will be similar priced and 370z is heck a lot faster. I am so tired of seeing those brz/Frs all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
with both of you 100% I hope to see more Z's even if they are base models. As mentioned in Canada we never had a "base" model like in the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
Jeez, you Canucks are screwed worse that us "Down-Under" .. that sucks .. and I can see why Nissan Canada would do it because GT86/BRZ are breeding like flies in Oz, but they as as slow as a turtle that had too much tequila.
^this made me laugh but also agree in Canada we are getting short end of the stick in most situations.

With Nissan Canada there is only thing I can think of that was better to get here in Canada over the USA and that would be the 40th A.E. 370Z (but that's just because of the options Nissan Canada selected for our 40ths, they came fully loaded) lol

buying anything else like non 40th - fully loaded Z34, Nismo or GTR they would all be better to get in the states price and options wise….