View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #36 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
In the 30+ years I have been involved in car audio, I have installed thousands of pieces of equipment, in every price range you can imagine. Its very rare that I promote a product to the masses, Especially when I have no dog in the fight. These things just simply blew me away, and the price was a big part of it. These are $80 per pair, and perform like speakers 5 or more times the cost. The pics on amazon don't do these things justice. If you buy a set, you'll know what I mean when you open the box, you WILL say to yourself "Holy SH#T". You'll say it again once you get a look at the difference between these and your factory speakers, and a third time when you hear them installed.
That's 3 Holy Sh#ts for $80. Thank me later.

oh i forgot to mention, i own Lanzar the company.
lol

kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote