View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scumbag Keys my car

feels like a piece of my heart has been torn, I went to the gym and this idiot thought that he was entitled to my parking spot that I was waiting for before him to get into. Long story short I come out and see these two scratches (with a key) on the trunk and one on the left fender. the size of the trunk scratch is about a middle finger and a quarter height and the fender scratch is barely an inch. What do you guys think the repair will cost? any outstanding shops in the LA area? these scratches are deep.
(btw I called him out on it as I remembered his car, he was lucky I controlled myself enough to not bash his face with my fist)
IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote