View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nurburgr1ng
Base Member

Drives: 2010 PG Nissan 370Z
Nurburgr1ng is on a distinguished road
Default Tommy Kaira, TWM short shifter, JL Audio

I have some parts for sale from recent part-out. Items are off the car and ready for immediate sale. Would prefer to sell locally, but can ship under buyer's expense. I accept paypal. Thanks

SOLD Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi shift knob - $250 + shipping + 3% paypal fees
I've had this for 3 years so it's gently used. Has slight bronze and wear but overall in great condition. I understand these are no longer available from Japan so this is your chance to get a rare and highly sought after knob shipped quickly.

SOLD TWM Performance short shifter - $225 + shipping + 3% paypal fees
Excellent condition, had this installed for 2 years and really made the throw noticeably shorter. This was one of my favorite mods on the Z because it was a tangible mod that you felt on a daily basis. Comes with all mounting hardware.

JL Audio 12W1V2-4ohm subwoofer with custom carpeted enclosure - $100 + shipping + 3% paypal fees
This is a bad boy. It's a shallow mount sub but still hits deep and clean. I listen to a lot of hip-hop and this was more than enough to get your head bobbing. It fits perfectly in the hatch and the matching carpet hides the sub/enclosure well giving it a stealth look. Enclosure dimensions: 8Hx16Wx18L

Last edited by Nurburgr1ng; 03-05-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Nurburgr1ng is offline   Reply With Quote