View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #206 (permalink)
ckim64
Base Member

Drives: Hyundai 370Z
ckim64 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by takjak2 View Post
No shipment is the title of this thread and that is exactly what ckim64 has done.

I sent paypal payment that included PP fee. Apparently I was off by $0.29. You never shipped the item and I was patient with you. When it was clear that you would not ship the item I requested a refund on the transaction through paypal. That is the correct course of action for me to take. Instead of issuing a refund through the proper channel you had a friend/co-worker create a new transaction, which caused PP to take out their fee a second time and sets up the expectation that I would ship something to your friend/co-worker for the new transaction (paypal not "gifted").

I've bought and sold a number of items on the forums successfully, been a premium member, and even contributed to the freebies. Your most recent PM was incredibly immature. Probably ban worthy. But I am not concerned about it.

This claim, for my refund from ckim64 for failure to ship, is still open with Paypal.
Look who came out of the closet after so many unreplied messages you con artistic
Finally coming out
So when I post publicly you finally have the decency to reply and even manage to **** the words all up??
You have the story twisted
Paypal is already working on solving this issue that you haven't solved yet.
You have received the refund yet refuse to close the dispute?
The original transaction no longer even matters.
It's like a thread that ends with a weird random post.
As a matter of fact I pm'ed multiple times even requesting a refund so I can resend the money through my account.
I asked you provide proof multiple times yet you continued to fail and reply.
You like bullshitting so much???
Paypal even said you're in the WRONG.
How about you sit yourself down and reflect on how your life is.
Keep up the good scamming.
I just wanted the dispute closed how it should've from the beginning with no problems.
Good luck surviving in life with those skills
What's funny is my post will banned while yours still up you shitty scammer.
Karma is going to hit you hard one of these days.

Last edited by Trips; 03-04-2015 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Removed the personal attacks
ckim64 is offline   Reply With Quote