View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Knux
Base Member

Drives: NA
Knux is on a distinguished road

HEY!!
I'm glad to hear that some are ALSO keepin their Z trashin in the snow.
OK.
The big winter debate!
I am totally Pro-370 for winter. (But I understand why most of them are hibernating)

Winter Tires are a must!
and...

Winter Tires are a must!

Because your looking at 18-19s it's gonna hurt but again, it's a must.

I don't know if it'll actually do anything but I bought into some type of anti corrosion coating under my car. I hate salt.

I guess this winter/summer will test if the stupid nitro in the tires will actually keep them from retracting/expanding.

Someone already said something about washing his/her G after a tough day "at work". I wholehearted agree. This might mean getting your car washed every fcukin day there's snow (also freakin salt) on the ground.
Thank God for Esso points - Do not use Petro Canada to wash your car, it's not touchless.

I keep a bag of sand a blowdryer a flare and some beef jerky in that little space behind the drivers seat.

You don't always have to wear boots, gloves, face mask, and head gear but it should always be somewhere tucked away in the car.

I know we all have a pretty new car but check all your fluids once, and keep checkin the windsheid washer every couple weeks.

Those of you that have taken out your spare tire for a bigger subwoofer or somewhat - put it back in.

Make sure you have a fully charged cell phone everyday.

Winter - pwnd
Knux is offline   Reply With Quote