View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #88 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting used to the Nismo ride but if i had my choice I'd have it a little softer. I'd like to be able to take the car to vegas but 4 hours would likely drive me nuts.

I'll do some track days but probably not more then 2 a year. The kicker is I live in a canyon and I drive through it all the time, especially on weekends so I dont want to lose anything.

My biggest gripe, any kind of road imperfection seems to make the car hop, I'd like something that could absorb that a little better rather then knocking the wheel out of my hands...any ideas?

Best comparison, I used to ride streetbikes quite a bit and my first $ would always go to the suspension, ohlins gives you the ability to ride hard yet offers a civil ride on the streets and WONT jolt with major bumps. Is there something along those lines?

Really appreciate this, I know very little about aftermarket suspension for cars.