View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedB370z View Post
I have the same problem... if I just barely tap the window down button, it goes away. (and I mean barely touch it, as in the window will still do the up/down when you open/close the door, I do it almost every time I get in the Z.) I've tried adjusting the height of the window (the 2 bolts that secure that window on the regulator) but it doesn't matter.. it's the actual regulator, apparently the cushion at the top wears out. When it warms up I'm going to take it apart and try putting a small piece of foam there and see if it fixes the issue, since the actual regulator isn't broken or worn out I don't think its worth spending the $$ to replace the whole thing..
Yep, same as mine. Gonna get the dealer to replace the regulator again...