View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 06:34 AM   #2470 (permalink)
Onelownismo
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG base/sport
Onelownismo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkngo View Post
i drove the z today... too cold to wash her lol... plus it is suppose to rain the next two days then snow...

my wife drives a Genesis coupe but she had to take the CX-5 the last time it snowed because she was drifting all over the road. The Z was not too bad as long as i drove really slow... I have continental extreme contact dws tires which helps.

i got my ecu number from the dealership today for the uprev standard... I contacted Tony about the resonated TP and it will be a few weeks... so i might have to wait until the I get the RTP installed before purchasing the uprev... i want to go get it tune at Moore Automotive but if something goes wrong or i need an update i will have to drive 3 hrs out to get it retune... plus if i move in a few years that could be a problem as well... that why i think the best thing for me is to get the standard uprev with an etune.

Onelownismo, how much louder is the rtp in the cabin? I've listened to it on Youtube but it hard to compare it. Do you mind meeting up sometime so I can listen to your car? I live in the deep creek area which is right by Suffolk.
I don't actually have them yet. I am still waiting, should be another week and a half I think. I've had non-resonated test pipes and it was pretty damn loud. Then I had high flow cats for a while and it was much more bearable. I'm assuming the res-test pipes will be somewhere in between.

You know other people can tune your car if you move right? I think the license for uprev stays with your car. Also 3 hours is the price to pay for a quality tune. There are some people locally but I don't trust them, no body seems to have experience with the VQ37.

We can meet up sometime if you would like. I'll let you know once they have been installed.