View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 04:02 PM   #108 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am running the Competition 70MM with the dual 16" Spal fans. We are running Nissan blue coolant at the moment with the Dual Competition 34 Row coolers... I haven't had the opportunity to overheat the car as we have been replacing the Manifolds and the temps haven't gotten over 60* outside lately. I will probably be on the dyno again on saturday.... my Bank1 is running lean at idle and back to normal under throttle... This makes me think it is one of a few items (bad plug, bad maf, or bad injector). Tonight I will be swapping maf's to the other bank to rule them out then disassembling the plenum and checking the spark plugs and hopefully not having to pull the fuel rails... That will be a bitch!!!
Yeah that's my set up only I thought they were 14" HO spal fans. Either I'm wrong or u found a way to put bigger fans in yours which if that is the case that's what I need to do. If u indeed out even larger fans in there I wanna talk to u about that setup. 115 here u can sit idle in traffic or poof.

Ugh I hope it's something easy for you bro. You and i both know that's Almost always a rarity at this point in the game.

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote