View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #50 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
haha I miss you too sir

with your extensive experience on the dragon and my minimal experience, I was thinking I may steal you for a run. just see if you can spot areas to improve and whatnot. that is if weather cooperates unlike last years never ending rain when I had time to run the dragon. also i'm going a day early this year and will be arriving early Wednesday not Thursday.
Well it's been 2 years for me, so the first few runs I'll be getting reacquainted with the road, also in a completely different car this time lol. If you're getting down there earlier in the week, I'll probably do some more scouting runs solo to get a feel for the car and how she behaves, especially through quick transition corners.

Steve is probably the better person to consult though. He's like Vettel out there lololol