View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmine287 View Post
Hey, just wanted to thank everyone for all of the amazing information here. I had my S2000 for over 11 years and was hesitant to give her up. I Purchased an 09 MBP 370z and I am loving it. I must say the power and style leave me more than content. Although I loved my S2000 I wanted something new and was finally able to pull the trigger. I am actually very impressed with the 7 speed automatic. I already pulled the fuse for the steering lock , even though it was replaced with Rev D. I just didn't trust that it was a fix so I now have peace of mind. If it wasn't for you guys I would have never known to do that. Very happy to be part of the Z club.
congrats man. i, too, came from the honda family. i had an 07 Si coupe that i eventually traded for an 07 350Z, and traded that recently for an 09 370Z (which also like you as well, i bought my first auto tranny and don't regret it at all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Nice work on the ESCL. There were several cases of Rev D units failing even before the recall was issued.
btw, im new as well. please fill me in on this pulling of a fuse? i read about the steering wheel lock briefly but nothing indepth....
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote