Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #928 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Well last night's episode was a little slow/calm, but it was interesting. I haven't read the comics associated with early Alexandria in a while so I can't remember how many of these characters are brand new and how many cross over. The group is clearly on edge and still very weary of the promise of a safe haven. Even as they start to settle in believe that Alexandria may be everything it's people are claiming it to be they fear that staying will make them weak.

There a few questionable characters that I'm interested to see play out. Jessie's husband could definitely be end up with a conflict for Rick, especially after that strange late night porch sitting conversation during his walk.

Glenn and Aiden will probably continue to be at odds with one another as experience and seniority fight to determine how things should be done.

I'm also intrigued by Enid. She's lived outside the wall as well and seems to be having just as hard a time adjusting as Rick's group. Maybe I missed it last night, but why is she jumping the wall?

The final line from the now smooth shaven Rick was a good way to wrap up the feelings of the group. They are ready to give peace a chance, but will not let themselves get soft or be taken advantage of.