View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute
Default rear brakes dragging?

hey everyone, after yesterday's track day, there has been a constant squeal while moving coming from the rear brakes, especially with my XP8's in. i took the wheel off and noticed the pad is pretty much the cause. its dragging on the rotor! any idea why? the entire system was bled with a motive prior to the track day and it was a cold day that definitely didnt lead to cooked fluid.

the rear caliper dust boots are all in tact, but for some reason the pads are dragging pretty good. i'm at ~50k miles with 5-8 track days and ~500 track miles, do i need to rebuild the calipers? any help would be appreciated!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote