View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 07:48 PM   #276 (permalink)
SNSD YOONA
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z stick
SNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond reputeSNSD YOONA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
So ya some updates from me. Here's where it sits now. They needed to fix a couple things on the driver side along with mounting the wing. Its winter in Chicago so i'm in no real rush to get it home so I haven't bugged them about getting it done. Still debating on whether or not to do a clear bra. Also my brakes are off the car getting powdercoated. The bright red of the ProjectMu brakes really clashes to me.

These are cellphone shots in fluorescent shop lighting.. The blue pearl doesn't even really show up here.

This is fully aired out. Looks like the Varis front bumper is a hair lower than my Amuse bumper. Sideskirts are not as low as Amuse.

You can see how they didn't use the little add on piece on the front bumper to make it line up with the wider front fenders. Came out good.

Ordered the 2015 Nismo headlights from Juan@FontanaNissan. Photoshop of how the headlights should look.

And finally here's a photoshop the wife did of the new wheels and wing.. damn I can't wait. Ordered the Work CR 2Piece in 20's step lip.. couldnt find a good step lip pic but you get the idea.. Ordered late December, hopefully the LA Dockworker strike doesn't delay them too much.

looks fantastic!!!
Wish I'm in Chicago so I can meet up with u guys. XD

SNSD YOONA is offline   Reply With Quote