View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:46 PM   #61 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
I'm waiting till Fontana to start it all but most is ready and lined up.

1. Pulley's, hoses and some more carbon arrived so I'll put that on soon (A Pillars in carbon are on order)
2. After Fontana the car is going in. They are removing every body panel, sanding it down a bit and putting a nice primer then a sealer coat. He said the sealer will look just like this pic, won't soak up water but wont shine too much either. Thought about the vinyl but I really dont care about resale, I'm keeping this car for me and maybe my son some day. All carbon is staying as is...
3. Taking the badges and wheels to a powder coater, going all black. He wants 75 a wheel which also includes labor to pop the tires off and on. He will throw the badges in. I MAY get new wheels though but only if I find something this week.
4. Tint was done last week.
5. Headlights are off to San Diego to be blacked out...may or may not do LED's. Wife really likes LED's but I'm still not sure.

I should have it all done in a few weeks, maybe less. Really stuck on the wheel thing. That GTR looks great!

Watch for pics soon and all your help has been great, can't thank you enough for the advice!
My car is like your car's little brother...need to get the pulley installed on mine too, and some paint / powercoat jobs.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Fontana meet

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote