View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROXZILLA View Post
I'm looking more for something like this, which in my opinion is tasteful, really exemplifies the lip of the wheel.
Attachment 100852

My 370 is a weekend toy, not a daily driver. I don't ever plan to race it, but if I decided to take a run up into the mountains and I want to open it up I would like the peace of mind to know the tire setup I'm running is not going to kill me.
as soon as you lower your car you will see that it will completely change the look and fitment of those wheels. you may just end up keeping the tires as is.

as far as clean dressup, my G is about that pict you posted. very mildly stretched sidewall and lowered for a nice clean and fluid look with the arches.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote