View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
CaramelSwag
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z Y 6MT
CaramelSwag is on a distinguished road
Exclamation car wouldn't start Need HELP please!

So I was out cruising around yesterday, and the darndest thing happened. Everything started off fine, then when I was taking off from a stop i noticed a very slight sputter. It only happened once so I thought nothing of it until... I stopped for gas later in the day (the car was started and turned off multiple times no problem). After filling up (93+ octane every time) the car just wouldn't start. It would turn over and try to run, but it would just die out immediately. Let the car cool down, tried jumping it, tried a rolling clutch start, tried starting for about 45 min intermittently with no luck. I even tried disconnecting the battery, fuses and ran codes. No codes came back, no check engine light, just wouldn't start. Got it towed 3 miles down the Rd, and wouldn't you know it as soon as it came off the truck it started right up with no hesitation. Drove it around my neighborhood throughout the day and haven't had the issue again. I can't afford to have this happen, so I would really appreciate some help. My vehicle is a 2009 sport touring 6mt. I searched all over the forum, and didn't find anything like this. Only found the steering lock and I don't think that it would've turned the way it did. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by CaramelSwag; 02-27-2015 at 08:35 AM.
CaramelSwag is offline   Reply With Quote