View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #682 (permalink)
Shotta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z black M6
Shotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to all

This thread is full of awesome. It's clear manual guys love manuals and auto guys love autos. I am firmly in the I never ever want to own a auto sports car camp no matter how fast an auto can shift. There is a hell of a lot more getting enjoyment out of driving a car and for me having a third pedal and stick shifter adds to a great driving experience. I'm sure this is the same feeling for every other manual transmission sports car driver on the planet. They didn't buy the manual because it was cheaper, in fact I had to search through a pile of used autos before I finally found a manual in the color I wanted. There's probably 20 autos for sale for every 1 manual I like that.

Jaguar just brought a manual transmission back into their sports car after not having it for years, that what their buyers demanded.

It's funny because coming from the bmw world for the past 20 years, none of the bmw performance people will even touch an auto coupe bmw, rwd and the ability to shift kept them ahead of the other euro cars.