View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 05:41 PM   #1953 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

My plan is to sell trailer and Z (and possibly Tundra) and replace with on occasional street car that I can take to the track 4-6 times a year with no mods - just brake fluid and a second set of tires. That's why I think the GT4 makes sense for me... I've also toyed with the idea of getting a much lower priced Focus RS, but want to see how it does on the track first. In any event, I'm getting frequent updates from my local Porsche dealer as he searches. Nothing yet, trying to convince me to consider GTS but I won't have it!

So, any thoughts on how I price & market this Z? Chuck em out there, or maybe send me a PM please! Thanks!!
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote