View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
What’s your budget and purpose?
If it’s just spirited driving here and there, looks and on a budget…..and I’m talking preference here because you will get every which way in the book to upgrade your suspension.
I say springs on stock shocks, camber bolts and sways. The end links on this car are fine personally…….
I second that.

what's is your purpose? Because none of that needs fixing until you are trying to drop your lap time. If you plan on tracking it, autoX, or canyon carve, upgrade the driver first then upgrade as necessary.. Tires are also a great upgrade rather than suspension parts too and much cheaper.

If you are going for the stupid camber/ Herra flush look no comment.