View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #460 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Nice, I have about 5" on you so looking for someone near 6'3-4" to test.
Vivid/Status said the seats are equal to stock but can be made to go lower with the right rails but they cannot confirm this 100%. Bride Stradi would be the perfect seat but I am not a skinny guy so need the more average american style fitment.
I have my seats on the third hole from bottom in front and 2nd hole from bottom in back. I wanted to give it a slight decline. They feel lower than my stock. The shoulders are a bit narrow for me though.

edit: I'll be at Zdayz in May, if anyone wants to try them out.