View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 05:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

That's with me in the car getting road head from my wife -- it moves from -2.35* to -2.38* during climax

I could have sworn people were running wide rears on the OEM Rays, but I might be mistaken... anyway, I liked the extra grip in a straight line going from 275 to 285, and thought I'd try for a bit more, hence the question.

In any case, they won't work -- too low a sidewall, which i stupidly overlooked -- so I'm sticking with the Potenza's and owe Kenchan a beer or something.

Although, for future reference -- rather than everyone reporting/asking about their individual set-ups in one long thread, is there a good calculator and set of specific limits to keep in mind?

I found several online calc's that dealt with camber, offset, and of course tire size/overall diameter changes, but without a clear idea on how close is too too close to the strut, for example, how the hell is anyone supposed to figure this out without a lift and trial and error?

For example, how many mm of clearance do you have to work with before rubbing?

Last edited by Jordo!; 02-25-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote