View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
In their price range I would put them near the top of their category. Good customer service, quality build, pretty easy install,custom valving included, swift spring upgrade at small fee. In your ~1000.00 1-way category You would have to shop in the 3K+ range to beat them imo.

interested in your opinion of them and why? I bought a set last summer and now that they are dialed in I can't say I could have spent 1K better unless I would have just saved it for 2 ways.
You have to understand that there is a reason why they are so cheap lol, all of the coils are easy to install and quality has nothing to do with customer service. Besides lowering the car there doesn't seem to be much difference in handling at all, so why spend so much just to lower the car. For sure you cant track on these properly. Not to mention all those noises from the suspension when you go over bumps. ( well you get the point, you can track them but what im trying to say is that they're not very good if you are a track junkie) . Coil overs are upgraded to improve handling and I don't think these have so much of a difference. Rather add another couple hundred bucks and get a used set of KWV3s my
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote