View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
moore.speed
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Touring 6MT
moore.speed is on a distinguished road

I just ordered a set of these, myself. I have been told by people they have really liked their BC BR coilovers and have seen great things online about them.

I think most people, like myself, understand that you can purchase a better set of coilovers but you will obviously spend more money. If you can afford it or you plan to track the car frequently, spending $2,000 or more on suspension is justifiable. But if it's a daily driven car that might see a track day or two and be driven on public roads, enjoyably, I don't see the problem with these coilovers just yet.

But like anything else, no matter what community/forum I have been apart of, there is the crowd who swear by the more expensive/better performing product and because of this, anything but that is unacceptable. Just because the entry level BC's aren't as effective as the KW's or another brand you swear by, doesn't make it a waste of money or "crappy coilovers".

I ran Megan EZ Streets on my Accord Coupe before my 370Z, as did probably 70% or so of the lowered Accord community. Everyone liked them there; no one really cares for them here. Those, too, were great coilovers I got compliments on ride quality for but, sure, I could have had a better setup elsewhere with more money spent.

To each their own!