View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rear Cargo Cover

I just got my car a couple days ago . It's a 2010 PW Nismo, I'll save the pics for my official intro thread. Anyway one of the factory parts I would like is the rear car go cover. The only good post I found searching about adding the cover in a non-touring was this one by Kevr6:
Can someone post a picture of the rear cargo cover that retracts?
The dealer agreed to replace all the trunk panels needed to make it work on his car and honored their agreement to include it with his purchase.

My car actually came with the piece on the under side of the hatch with the hooks, and the interior trunk quarter panel piece already has what appears to be anchors (see pics below). This raises a couple questions.

For me:

-Am I set to just get the rolling cover and be good to go?

-The rear cargo cover retails for like $325 or $350. WTF are they smoking lol, there better be 2 $100 bills attached to the roll when you pull it out for the first time. Is there a dealer that sells at wholesale or better?

For the community:

-I thought the Nismo was based off the Sport model which is what I think Kevr6 has. Did '09 Nismo models have the same anchors and hooks like me or is it new for 2010?

-Are maybe all 2010's coming with these panels, because if so they didn't mention this change for 2010 with the heated mirrors and mico-filter?

Pics of my trunk:

G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote