View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
My second car was a manual and I didn't know how to drive one when I bought it. My parents didn't have a [manual] car I could learn on so I had to take the plunge and learn after buying the car. Times have changed and most people are not being taught manual shifting like they used to be.
My second car was a Sentra SE-R Spec V that was a 6 speed. I had been looking all over for one that I could buy and when I finally found one that I liked, I took a friend with me who could test drive the car because I didn't know how to lol. He drove it home for me too lol. I had to learn after I got it to the house.