View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
ufoz8mycow
Track Member

Drives: Black Cherry '12 Z
ufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post

And don't takenthe tint off until you get a ticket
This. When I had my old 240 I got a tint ticket. You have to have a law enforcement officer sign off that you removed it so I went to the Sheriffs station, parked with my windows down and got the ticket signed off. The cop literally only walked out far enough to see the car and did an about face before he even got within 50 feet of it. Ticket signed off and didn't have to remove tints.

Note: If you have the same tints front and rear it would be worth it to go a little lighter up front. Most cops wont hassle you for it unless they are already pulling you over for something else like speeding.

As far as smog goes... I don't know how it is now but when I lived in LA I always "had a guy" that would take care of my smog/registration sight unseen. Cost me $250 but it was the only way an SR swapped 240 would ever pass.
ufoz8mycow is offline   Reply With Quote