View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #1254 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post

Little over an hour away, not bad.

Do you know if they are able to do minor body work? I have some scratches and a nice chip on my rear bumper I'd like to get taken care of.
Their core business is being a tint shop. I don't think they do any minor body work. Their website says that they also apply paint protection using a clear film but your paint has to be in good shape to begin with. Call em, find out. Perhaps they can recommend someone close by them.

UPDATE ON THE TINT SERVICE: 3 days in...so far, so good. Keeping the car exposed to the sunlight during the day to cure and inside the [heated] garage at night. I was expecting to see bubbles that they said would dry up in a few days and for the life of me I can't find 1 freakin bubble anywhere... they did a quality job. I'll see if I can take some photo's tomorrow if it's nice out and post up some pix on the Tint forums here.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote