View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemeanie View Post
I agree. I love my Z06 and tracking it has been fun. Gotta love the power. I've got 78K on it so it's not a garage queen.

That being said.......I frick'n miss driving the 370! It's a blast to drive!! My buddies on the corvette forum would have a field day with what I just said but I'm like you, the 370 is fun to drive and should make me a better driver because the 370 at this point is a "momentum" car, kinda like a spec miata. I'm looking at a pic of it as I type and can't wait to get out at Willow the 18th < that tell ya anything

Leh Keen made a comment to me after he drove it at Button Willow, " this car will be a blast to drive when you get it sorted" ....he drives for a Rolex Porsche team lehkeen.com

Z06STAN
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am Corvette Pilot on that forum, the powdercoater guy.