View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:38 AM   #1253 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
I was wanting to get my windows done for the longest time and finally made the appointment yesterday and they took me in today! Went to a place out in Feasterville PA called Shades of Grey Tint. You can google them and get directions. Heard they do excellent work through these forums ( AK370Z got his done thru there a few years back that he posted about and he was very satisfied... that was good enough for me ).

When I went there today, they had a Lexus and BMW already in the shop getting tinted. Took me in right away and was done a little over an hour. They were telling me they do like 5000 tints each year... they had like 4-5 people who were working on my car... couldn't ask for better service. Guys were great to talk to as well. Very happy with the results so far. Very affordable and best of all they offer a lifetime warranty on the install for defects or installation issues. Check em out when you have a chance. Catch you at one of the meets I'm sure... Good luck!

Little over an hour away, not bad.

Do you know if they are able to do minor body work? I have some scratches and a nice chip on my rear bumper I'd like to get taken care of.